Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Counting down..

Precious Chloe,

Very soon, mummy will have to return to work.. =( These 16 weeks seemed to have gone by faster than the 12 weeks I had with your sister.. How I wish we could have more time together.. Mummy is absolutely hating the counting down... 2 more days only =( To top it off, mummy had to fall sick this week.. Sigh..

The past 16 weeks had been so fulfilling with you by mummy's side.. This maternity leave is very much different from mummy's previous.. Even though this time round mummy was pretty much on my own most of the time, everything seemed so much more manageable than my 1st ML.. =) Maybe experience helped a little.. But to be fair to you, mummy really feels that darling's fantastic behavior deserves the most praise! :)

Mummy will miss our times together when I head back to the office.. Miss our mother-daughter 'chats'.. miss how you always look affectionately at mummy when feeding you.. miss playing with you.. miss your hugs.. miss everything about you..

Precious darling, mummy's so glad to have you in my life... Mummy loves you..

Love,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment